Worship with us on Sunday morning
In-person Services: 9:00 & 10:45 AM
Livestream is available both services.
In-person gatherings have resumed. Masks will be optional in both services as well as in all Sunday School classes. Masks will be optional at all FBC activities.
9:00 service: Worship Service and Nursery, Children's, Youth, & Adult Sunday School.
10:45 service: Worship Service and Nursery & Children's Sunday School through Fourth Grade and Special Needs.
8130 East Kemper Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Your little ones will be well cared for.
- Pre-register your child here!
- Please tell the nursery or class leader about your child’s allergies or other special situations.
- We are working to ensure a safe and secure environment. Please review our Child Protection Policy, which is supplemented by other ministry policies.
Do you have special needs?
- Please call ahead if you have questions or special requirements.
- Hearing assist devices are available at the Welcome Desk in the Lobby. For large-print bulletins, please ask an usher as you enter the sanctuary.
- The building is handicap accessible.
- Wheelchairs are available for use in the building.
- We offer a Special Needs class for young adults Second Hour.
Prepare for worship
- Our focus is on the Lord. Please browse a recent Order of Worship.
- Dress comfortably. We tend toward business casual, but anything from casual dress to more formal is perfectly acceptable. The condition of the heart is more important than outward appearance.
- We use a blend of traditional and contemporary music, with a variety of instruments accompanying our singing, such as piano, keyboard, drums, guitar, harp, brass and woodwinds.
- We celebrate the communion service on the first Sunday of the month, following the sermon. You need not be a member or 'Family' to participate; all who trust in Jesus Christ for salvation are welcome to take communion.
Sunday School isn’t just for kids!
- Besides offering children's classes, we have classes for adults on Sunday mornings. It’s a great time to meet people and to get good teaching.
- Junior and Senior High students meet in the youth rooms off the Multi-Purpose Room.